FRONT OFFICE ASSISTANT ADMINISTRATOR
STARTING DATE | As soon as possible
Skill set required:
- Friendly and diplomatic nature with a passion for people
- Quality focused attention to detail and accuracy
- Maturity to speak confidently with planners, product providers and clients
- Must possess the highest standards of personal integrity and the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to cope with shifting priorities
- Ability to prioritise and function positively under pressure and able to meet mandated turn around times.
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering telephones / managing messages
- Welcome of clients, arranging refreshments for meetings
- Filing, scanning, printing, downloading of statements, completion of forms
- Processing forms/instructions.
- Resolving queries and keeping accurate, detailed record of tasks, queries and correspondence
- Liaising directly with the Client Administrator and providing support to the Client Administrator
- Ensuring service excellence
Please email CV’s to Bernadette Rollinson at email@example.com
Southwood Financial Planning, a dynamic niche, boutique FPI approved professional practice, based in Tokai, is looking for a Front Office Administrator. The candidate must have at least a matric certificate and be proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Word and Excel). Previous experience in the financial services industry will be an advantage. Salary negotiable and dependent on experience.