- Cash flow management and budgeting
- Retirement planning
- Tax planning
- Estate planning and advice
- Local and offshore investment advice
- Portfolio monitoring and review
- Risk management and advice (life, disability, income protection and severe illness benefits)
- Medical scheme and Gap cover advice
The advice provided by Southwood Financial Planning is holistic, covering all aspects of your financial planning portfolio. We believe that sound financial planning is about efficiently managing risk, savings and investments, wealth creation and estate planning.
Southwood Financial Planning is an independent firm that is geared to providing objective and well-researched, fee-based advice to individuals, families and small businesses. We believe that by understanding our clients’ needs, ambitions, aspirations and fears, we are able to provide a unique and personalised service. Where necessary, our financial advisors work in partnership with an established network of associates including accountants, lawyers, short-term insurers and investment professionals.